Sunday 20 April 2014

Corporate Financial Reporting


Corporate Financial Reporting


Paper instructions:
http://www.bhglobal.com/about-bh-global-limited/ This is the website of the company I choose to write.
1. you need to use data , like company annual return, please do not forget to put reference in. my tutor is very picky.
2. I need front cover page
3. I uploaded one report which is not same topic , not same company. but kind of familiar with this one. the reason I uploaded for you is because need you to have a look, and then you will know how to improve in this one. I also uploaded my tutor’s feedback about that example. To be honest. that example is only got a PASS. so, it means you need to make this one better then you can pass.

 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment